Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information refers to information about individuals defined by the Personal Information Protection Law. Specifically, it refers to information about living individuals that can identify a specific person through their name, date of birth, contact information, and other descriptions included in such information, as well as information that can identify a specific individual by cross-referencing it with other information.
Article 2 (Methods of Collecting Personal Information)
The Shop may ask users to provide the following personal information when they purchase products or make inquiries:
- Name and phonetic transcription of name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Bank account, credit card number, etc.
- Transaction history and details with the Shop
Personal information will be collected by legal and fair means, with the purpose of use clearly stated.
Article 3 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Shop uses the personal information it receives from users are as follows:
- To confirm and inquire about orders
- To confirm and inquire about product shipments
- To respond to inquiries
Article 4 (Changes to the Purpose of Use)
We may change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is related to the purpose of use before the change. In the event of a change, we will notify the user of the purpose and contents of the change on our website or by other means.
Article 5 (Prohibition of Providing Personal Information to Third Parties)
We will properly manage personal information entrusted to us by users and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following cases:
- When the user has given consent
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and obtaining consent from the user is difficult
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and obtaining consent from the user is difficult
- When disclosure is required by law or at the request of a government agency or local government entity
- When we disclose personal information to a contractor that we have entrusted with the performance of services that the user desires
- When personal information is disclosed due to a merger or other similar reasons
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
If a user requests disclosure of their personal information, we will promptly respond after verifying their identity. However, this does not apply if any of the following apply. We will promptly notify the user of the decision not to disclose:
- There is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party
- There is a risk of significantly impeding the proper implementation of our business
- Disclosing the information would violate the law
Despite the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as browsing history and attribute information as a general rule.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If a user's personal information held by us is incorrect, the user may request correction, addition, or deletion of the personal information. Please see Section 10 and the contact information below to make such requests.
If we determine that we are required to respond to a request under the preceding paragraph, we will correct the personal information in question. If we make corrections or refuse to make corrections, we will notify the user.
Article 8 (Security Measures for Personal Information)
We will take necessary measures to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of users' personal information and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, or leakage of such information.
Article 9 (Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review)
Our shop will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards regarding the personal information we hold, and we will make efforts to review and improve the contents of this policy as necessary. When changes are made, we will announce them by posting the changes on this page.
Article 10 (Contact Information)
Please contact us at the following address for inquiries regarding this policy:
Shop name: WEAR 2.5 WEB STORE
Person in charge: Naoya Chiba
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org